About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Stand

Who I Am

I am a follower of Jesus the Christ, Son of the living God. I believe in total depravity, unconditional election, limited atonement, , irresistible grace, and the perseverance of the Saints…also known as The Doctrines of Grace. My walk with Christ didn’t start out in these beliefs but diligent study of His Word has lead me to the truth therein. I cannot call myself a Calvinist simply because there are matters I do not agree with. This present day Christianity of easy-believism, cheap grace, and a self pleasing need to chase after signs and wonders, or the newest up and coming Pastor/church only solidifies to me those truths found in the Doctrines of Grace.
I am a husband to Stacy, A father to Josh, Zack, and Elijah. I strive to live my life in obedience to Christ, preaching His Truth, and giving God the Glory daily…. and through Christ For Life Motorcycle Ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment