About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Daily Post

There is much to much to be thankful for that cannot possibly be contained in a single day of celebration. Today I will be surrounded by family, and enjoying great food and watching football (ALL DAY); thinking about all the incredible friends both near and far who bless me through out the year, I will celebrate in my heart as the Psalmist wrote in Psalm 100: Make a Joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into His presence with singing! Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us and we are his; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him and bless His name! For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to one and all...Hope your day is ABUNDANTLY BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment