About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Daily Word

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure. Philippians 2:12-13. Regeneration is birth, sanctification is growth. ‘Sanctify” means to set apart to God, for His use. To work out your own salvation is recognizing that God is at work in the arena of your will and actions. Fear and trembling is simply awe and reverence rather than panic and alarm. How often do you really set yourself apart to God, walking in His Obedience in an effort of working out your own salvation?

No comments:

Post a Comment