About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Daily Word

As indeed he says in Hosea, “Those who were not my people I will call my people,’ and her who was not beloved I will call beloved.” And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘sons of the living God.’” Romans 9:25-26. Paul quotes Hos. 2:23 and 1:10 to illustrate the stunning grace of God- that those who are not His people…will be called “sons of God.” In calling the Gentiles into salvation, God calls sinful people to Himself, just as in saving Israel He showed mercy to the undeserving. No one can presume on God’s grace. In calling anyone to salvation, He shows undeserved mercy to those who were not His people. Meditate on this one today and recognize just how undeserving you were because of the sin in your life. Remind yourself of His great mercy upon your life today as live and walk as “sons of God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment