About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Daily Word

For we who believed enter that rest, as he said, “As I swore in my wrath, they shall not enter my rest,” although his works were finished from the foundation of the world. For he has somewhere spoken of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh from all his works.” And again in this passage he said, “They shall not enter my rest.” Hebrews 4:3-5. The basic theme of these verses is that a “rest” of God has existed from the seventh day of creation, even though the disobedient generation could not enter it. The writer understands the promises about the physical land to point ultimately to the divine rest, which those who believe may enter. It is faith in God’s good news that enables you to enter into that “rest.” Do you see a greater importance of growing stronger in faith each day?

No comments:

Post a Comment