About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Daily Word

“Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, ‘Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness, where your fathers put me to the test and saw my works for forty years.” Therefore I was provoked with that generation, and said, “They always go astray in their heart; they have not known my ways. As I swore in my wrath, they shall not enter my rest.” Hebrews 3:7-11. In contrast to Moses’ (therefore) faithfulness, the Arthur refers to the people of Moses’ day, citing Psalms 95:7-11. Hebrews attributes this Psalm to the work of the Holy Spirit, thus emphasizing the authority of the words. Has it ever occurred to you just how often we walk with harden hearts? Every time we choose to disobey that still small voice or walk in a manner opposite of how we are called as children of God we do so with a hardened heart of rebellion. Today, recognize the areas in which you need to be set free from hardness of the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment