About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Daily Word

When my enemies turn back, they stumble and parish before your presence. For you have maintained my just cause; you have sat on the throne, giving righteous judgment. Psalm 9:3-4. This is a statement of future hope (when my enemies turn back), not past reality. The psalmist is not confident in himself (throne, giving righteous judgment), but in God’s character as the righteous judge. Sometimes as we go through situations it appears that being a follower of Christ causes us to get the short end of the deal. From a worldly perspective we may come out looking weak or unjustified. But rest assured as a child of God…He maintains our just cause. In the end His purpose is better than ours could have ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment