About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Word

Be gracious too me, O Lord! See my affliction from those who hate me, O you who lift me up from the gates of death, that I may recount all your praises, that in the gates in the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in your salvation. Psalm 9:13-14. In these verses this song moves to a prayer for deliverance from affliction. The previous threat (vv.3-6) makes it clear that others are yet to come, while the decisive victory has displayed God’s commitment to protect and preserve His people. The result of God’s answer to the people will be further praise in worship. How often do you give praise to God outside the comfort of your home or the weekly church service? Are you one whom is recognized for praising God in public?

No comments:

Post a Comment