About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Friday, January 24, 2014

WORK AT BECOMING CLOSER

This is my command; love each other as I have loved you. John 15:12 There are an abundance of things I can do to foster feelings of romance, but if I want to experience true intimacy with my wife, I must first plumb the depths of Christ’s love, then give her a love that runs as close to those depths as possible. The journey toward intimacy with your spouse lies along the pathway of obedience to God. We are commanded to love each other as Jesus loves us. What would loving your spouse like Jesus loves us look like? What would you do to reach that kind of love? If it means flowers, do it. If it means picking up dirty laundry, cleaning the bathroom, bathing the kids, encouraging them, or giving them a quiet moment at the end of the day, DO IT. Take the time to become closer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment