About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DON’T GET MAD OVER LITTLE THINGS—THEY’LL SOON PASS

Love covers over all wrongs Proverbs 10:12.... Newspaper advice columns often print letters complaining about a spouse’s snoring or some other small irritation. But whenever those letters appear, they are soon followed up with letters from widows and widowers with statements like these: “I used to hate my husband’s snoring, but now that he’s gone, I would give anything to have him lying beside me during the night- snoring and all.” Or they write, “My wife used to nag me about my appearance. But she died, I can see that no one cares about me the way she did.” These people have learned that in the end, those little irritations mean less than nothing. My wife and I are distinctly different individuals- that’s the way God created us. It is the same with you. One of you may be laid back and messy, while the other may be intense and obsessively neat. One of you may be fun loving and friendly, while the other is serious and empathetic. All these types are guaranteed to produce irritations. But that doesn’t mean you have focus on them. Don’t get angry about the little things. Let God help you gain a deep appreciation for your spouse- even for those things that make you CrAzY!

No comments:

Post a Comment