About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Monday, March 17, 2014

HAVING THE SAME INTERESTS ISN’T CRUCIAL

He crested them male and female Genesis 1:27.... Each person is unique. Learn to celebrate this in your marriage! Our differences begin at conception. Every human being is lovingly fashioned by God to be special, distinct, unlike anyone else- and therefore precious in His sight. Long ago, King David said, “You shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank you, High God- you’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made!” (Psalm 139:13-14) Spouses sometimes share a few similarities. But God often joins two people who have vastly different strengths, weaknesses, talents, interests, personalities, and perspectives. The character traits of each spouse complement the other, making the couple stronger, expanding their potential, and creating a life that they could have never known apart. You and your spouse are unique individuals, created and cherished by God, brought together according to His wisdom for His great purposes. Tell your spouse today of one great quality you appreciate in them that you don’t possess!

No comments:

Post a Comment