About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Word

But if our unrighteousness serves to show the righteousness of God, what shall we say? That God is unrighteous to inflict wrath on us? (I speak in a human way). By no means? For then how could God judge the world? But if through my lie God’s truth abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner? And why not do evil that good may come? – as some people slanderously charge us with saying. Their condemnation is just. Romans 3:5-8. God is going to judge the world and His judgment will be fair. If God somehow accepts the unrighteousness that is an occasion for His mercy, should He not welcome even more acts of unrighteousness from us? This conclusion is foolish. The ends do NOT justify the means.

No comments:

Post a Comment