About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daily Word

This is the reason I have so often been hindered from coming to you. But now, since I no longer have any room for work in these regions, and sense I have longed for many years to come to you, I hope to see you in passing as I go to Spain, and to be helped on my journey there by you, once I have enjoyed your company for a while. Romans 15: 22-24 Paul now discloses his immediate plans to visit Jerusalem with the gifts the churches had raised for the Christians there. Jerusalem was an impoverished city in general; in addition, the Christians there would suffer particular hardship as a suspect minority. But Paul sees a significance deeper than charity in the gift. It is a duty, a solemn obligation of the Gentiles in view of the privileged they have received in being grafted into God’s olive tree. This conforms to the general principle that those who receive spiritual blessings should share their own material blessings. Today, recognize all the blessings that God has provided you in this life, and determine not to withhold ANYTHING from ANYONE be it material or spiritual gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment