About Me

My photo
I have been married to my wife and hero (Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor) Stacy for 23 years. We have raised three awesome son's. Together Stacy and I have learned that true love can ONLY be tested through time. True Love is tested through hardships, boredom, and pain. True love has to whether through life's busyness, while withstanding the pressures of Job, family, and home, middle and old age. You determine whether the LOVE you have is true over time. Respect each other,encourage each other, and serve each other minute by minute, hour by hour...As time alone will tell!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daily Word

When therefore I have completed this and have delivered to them what has been collected, I will leave fro Spain by way of you. I know that when I come to you I will come in the fullness of the blessing of Christ. Romans 15:28-29. After the collection has been delivered in Jerusalem, Paul plans to travel to Rome and then on to Spain. Paul was imprisoned, however, after he arrived in Jerusalem. Paul’s plan to come to Rome was realized, but not in the way he intended, since he arrived in Rome as a prisoner. How often do we set our minds on where we will go or what we will do only to have those plans interrupted and changed to something different? Think about this one for a few and be reminded that His plans are not our plans, and our plans are not His plans. Have you surrendered enough to become adaptable to His change to serve His purpose in everyday life?

No comments:

Post a Comment